Ananda Mela, the cultural festival of India, is organized by the Vedic Cultural Center (VCC) in partnership with the City of Redmond and many Asian Indian-American organizations of the greater Seattle area. The organizers of Ananda Mela welcome sponsorships from interested business as well as individuals. This is a unique opportunity to reach out to 15000 -20000 people over a two day period.
- Ananda Mela is the biggest two days cultural festival of India in the Northwest.
- Ananda Mela will attract between 15,000 to 20,000 visitors during the two days.
- Visitors will see your message in a culturally rich and relevant environment.
- Artists from India performing songs and dances.
- Yoga, astrology, arts, and crafts.
- Cooking demos for the cuisine of India and stalls of the exotic cuisine of India.
- Educational games, magicians, fun rides for kids,
- Informative Exhibits of India’s heritage.The following update provides insight into:
Banner at the event site
- Sponsors banner will be put up at the Festival Site at a high traffic location
- Maximum banner size 3′ x 5′
Sponsorship Contact: 425 405 0569